Every photographer has a different way of doing things. Some are what you call “shoot and burn” (a quick session and you get all images) and some charge a session fee and then you purchase items through a package or a la carte.
I’m the second! But my collections (packages) include digital images!
I want you to have the digitals – every collection has some or all of them!
But I am a BIG believer of PRINTS! Digital images on a computer can be hard to get on a wall and I want you to enjoy your images every day!
How a Photography Session Works from Start to Finish
Here’s how my sessions work from inquiry to finial product delivery.
- Contact me through my website.
- I’ll send you all the session info and a link to set-up a time to chat with me. I like to get to know my clients and give them the opportunity to ask all their questions.
- We chat! And I give you all the details.
- You decide to book a session because I’m the PERFECT fit!
- I send a questionnaire followed by a confirmation with a link to a gorgeous session guide and what to wear guide, an agreement and an invoice for your session.
- I’ll touch base the week of the session and send you a final confirmation. I’m also available to answer any questions that might have popped up.
- On the day of the session, I show-up at your home or the outdoor location and we spend 60 minutes of FUN together!
- I cull your images and pick the BEST ones based on expressions, lighting, etc. Then, I personally hand edit them.
- About two weeks later, you get a link to a slide show of your images – you have 24 hours to enjoy the slideshow and watch it as many times as you like. And I know you’re going to want to watch it A LOT!
- You choose your Collection and then have full access to your gallery.
- From your gallery you select your digitals or download them all and then choose how to use your gift credit! Prints? Albums? You decide!
- About three weeks later your products are delivered to your home.
Can I Order Other Products?
YES! You may want to order additional items beyond your gift credit!
My number one goal as your photographer is to make your session as easy and fun as possible. I want to you to look back through your pictures with a huge smile on your face!
Are you ready for the NPS Photography experience?