These are a Few of My Favorite Things
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens….
These are Maria von Trapp’s favorite things! And I recently discovered my husband has NEVER seen “The Sound of Music” – WHAT!?! I’ve probably seen it 100 times…no joke!
Ok, back to my favorite things!
I wish I could say I’ve been shopping recently, but I haven’t. Not in-person anyway. I’m just not ready to go into stores with people yet.
So, online shopping has pretty much gotten me through quarantine! And my credit card can prove it 😉 So here are some of my faves right now!
Ready? Here it goes!
- Olive & June nail polish and manicure kit – If I’m not comfortable going to a store, you can bet I’m not comfortable getting a mani or pedi! Olive & June nail polish is vegan, cruelty free and 7-free (free of harmful ingredients that are found in most nail polishes). I’m currently totally digging the color RP.
- False eye lashes. This might sound a little silly and frivolous, but I found the BEST false eye lashes that are easy to apply and last about 5 days! FlutterHabit attaches to your eyelashes and they even sell a latex free glue. And you only need water and coconut oil to remove them! I like The Winks;)
- My new Erin Condren planner. I don’t know if you remember my 2020 planner debacle, but basically I bought THREE planners and didn’t love any of them! And just to add to it, I basically didn’t even need a planner for most of 2020! But, with fall around the corner and my plan to go back and forth from NC to DC, I needed one. So, I turned to Erin Condren – the queen of planners! And I love it, never switching again!
- My cute monogrammed summer bag by Apolis. I love anything monogrammed! And it’s a little bigger than most of my other bags – big enough for hand sanitizer, an extra mask – you know all the 2020 necessities! The best part of Apolis is the mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund. Oh, and the bags are waterproof!
- My new Caddis readers…yes, you read that right…readers! I am getting old and my vision is really showing it. These readers are cute and blue light glasses, too! Don’t you love them?
Share Your Favorites!
Share what you’re loving with me! I always like checking out new things – so shoot me an email or leave a comment!