There are SO many reasons to do an in home lifestyle session to capture your newborn! As a Southern Pines baby photographer, I really don’t know where to begin, but I’m going to try. Here we go…
1. Authentic moments with your family. Moments that just unfold. They aren’t forced. Moments that capture your REAL family.
2. Keeping your toddler or older children happy! They get to be in the place they are MOST comfortable, their home. Your older children are surrounded by familiar things and this really keeps siblings happy and at ease.
3. Flexibility. Big bro needs a snack…no problem! The dog needs to be let out…go for it! There is no set schedule during an in home session. The session unfolds with breaks when needed. I’ve even had dad takes a conference call during a session – not ideal, but possible!
4. Meaningful spaces. A beautiful portrait of your newborn in their crib – with the crib sheet you picked out especially for them. Using your bedroom where all the family snuggles and tickle fights take place. These spaces mean so much to you.
5. No rushing. You don’t have to get everyone out of the house by a certain time. Think about it. You’ve just had a baby, maybe you didn’t sleep well the night before and maybe you have never ventured out with your newborn and toddler! Well, you don’t have to! The best part of an in home lifestyle session is that I come to YOU! No rushing involved.
As the saying goes, “Babies don’t keep.” Boy I wish they did! So, don’t miss the opportunity to capture them when they are itty-bitty. Because one day you will wake-up and they will be headed to kindergarten! I have never had a client regret doing an in home lifestyle session…never! But, I have had clients regret not doing them.
I would love to set-up a time to chat with you about your Lifestyle Newborn Session with this Southern Pines newborn photographer.
Please fill-out the form below and let’s connect!
GRAB THEM HERE
HOW TO USE YOUR IPHONE CAMERA, TAKING PHOTOS OF YOUR NEWBORN IN THE HOSPITAL & WHAT TO WEAR TIPS!
CHECK IT OUT
COLOR AND BLACK & WHITE PRESETS FOR LR MOBILE. EDIT PHOTOS RIGHT ON YOUR PHONE TO GET BEAUTIFUL RESULTS.